Home Selling in Harlem>Question Details

Jterry, Home Seller in Harlem, New York, NY

Where can I find an HDFC experienced attorney?

Asked by Jterry, Harlem, New York, NY Mon Dec 21, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Contact Tyreta Foster of Foster Lynch & Thomas, LLC. They are located at 301 West 135th Street, suite 2.
Telephone (212) 939-0700

Jerry, Tyreta has assisted sellers and buyers of HDFC in Harlem. She recently spoke before a town hall meeting in Community Board 10 of HFDC owners.

Danni Tyson
Sales Associate
Halstead Property, LLC
Harlem, New York 10026
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 21, 2009
how much?
Flag Wed Jul 29, 2015
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer