Jacqueline, Both Buyer and Seller in Diamond Bar, CA

Where and how can I find rehabbers to buy my wholesale properties?

Asked by Jacqueline, Diamond Bar, CA Sat Aug 16, 2008

I purchase homes and sell wholesale to end buyers/investors/rehabbers.

Answers

5
Mark Gagner, Home Buyer, El Monte, CA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Jacqueline,

I would love to work with you. I am a rehabber in San Jose. Please call me at 408-489-0061 to discuss how we can work together. Thank you

Mark Gagner
Bridge Equity Group
EJ Harris, , Newport News, VA
Sun Aug 17, 2008
HMMM, sound like you need to start building a buyers list. CraigsList is an awesome and free tool that you can use to build your buyers list. Your local real estate investment club is a great resource for buyers. Another source for potential buyers is from signs and classifieds. When you see any advertisement that says “We Buy Houses” or any other advertisement that is clearly from an investor, write down the number and give them a call.
Vicky Chrisn…, , 20176
Sun Aug 17, 2008
I know some agents in LA county I could refer you to, if you're interested. Just email me vchrisner@kw.com
I emailed you as a curious onlooker, and your email didn't work. Is there another way I can contact you?
Flag Tue Apr 26, 2016
Jacqueline, Both Buyer And Seller, Diamond Bar, CA
Sat Aug 16, 2008
I target Diamond Bar, Hacienda Heights, Rowland Heights, West Covina, San Dimas, Phillips Ranch-LA County.
I am in the Southern California area right around these places you just mentioned. May I get your contact, so we can connect and work together?
Flag Tue Apr 26, 2016
Cat, Home Buyer, Lake Travis
Sat Aug 16, 2008
Where are your properties located?