When selling your home, what is the most important thing you look for when choosing a real estate agent?

Asked by Brian Arendes, Cape Coral, FL Fri Jun 18, 2010

Answers

4
Brian Arendes’ answer
Brian Arendes, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Aug 10, 2010
With about 90% of home buyers beginning their search online, you should find an agent that has a strong web presence. He/She should be able to market your home on multiple websites not only locally, but nationally and internationally.
Web Reference:  http://www.bestcapehomes.com
Simone Borow…, , Cape Coral, FL
Fri Jun 18, 2010
There are a number of things to consider when hiring the right Real Estate Agent to market your home. Below I have included a list of questions that should be asked of every person you interview, in addition to looking at there marketing plan. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me at anytime, and I will be more than happy to help you.
Simone Borowicz
Southern Premier Realty
239-333-9893 Cell
Simonecaperealtor@gmail.com

Questions to ask:

How many years of education and experience do you have?

Is your license in good standing? ( you can go to http://www.myflorida.com to check license status)

Can you give me a comparative market analysis (CMA) of recent sales in the area and homes currently on the market?

Will you handle all aspects of my transaction or will you delegate some tasks to a sales associate or administrative assistant?

Do you work full-time or part-time as a real estate agent?

How many other sellers are you representing now?

What does your marketing package contain in addition to a comparative market analysis
Emelia Sanch…, , Ontario, CA
Fri Jun 18, 2010
That they have the skills and tools to get the job done.
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Fri Jun 18, 2010
What I have found- as a broker- most sellers want an agent with a successful track record in sales in that very neighborhood.

There are other attributes too, but a strong track record seems to be a priority.