Home Selling in Pottstown>Question Details

Sheila Yeary, Real Estate Pro in Collegeville, PA

When is the best time to put your home on the market?

Asked by Sheila Yeary, Collegeville, PA Sat Feb 2, 2013

Hi Sheila,
Right now is the best time to put your home on the market. The spring market is when prospective home buyers begin to look in anticipation of making a move between the school break. Ninety percent of the annual real estate transaction are conducted by June. in regards to Meadow Lane - this property is not on the market with a real estate broker yet. It is only in the pre foreclosure stage, meaning that the owners are behind on payments and it may go into foreclosure. This process normally takes year but with the extreme amount of foreclosures happening the process is now taking up to two years. I suggest you contact me at your convenience so I may submit your criteria into an automated search engine in TREND MLS system. This enables you to receive new listing daily as they are entered into TREND.I can also modify the search if you are just looking for short sales.Please call me at 484-955-5981 so we may discuss your criteria and start looking for your new home today.
I look forward to speaking with you,
The best time is before the MLS Hot Sheet comes out for that day.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 2, 2013
The best time to put your home on the market is now! Spring Market officially starts right after the superbowl ends.
I am not sure if you are a REaltor or a Seller.
As a Realtor you probably should put your above subject into the blog part of this site. if you are a seller
it depends on your type of property, your location, and the state of your local market. Some areas and towns go through all the months with some slow down during school vacation time, others if the winters are truly rough, otherwise the location and type of home may make a difference in a certain market.

At the right price, and a well prepared home will sell, no matter what time, in slower market less competition so it may not be a bad idea.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.