When is the best time to list a house in Phoenix?

Asked by Jason Cox, Scottsdale, AZ Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

5
Heather Lapo…, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Mon Nov 11, 2013
It really depends on when works best for you to sell your home.

Below is a small clip from an article on Realtor.com ;

Is there a best time to sell?
Conventional wisdom says the right time to sell your home is in the spring since that is the time when there are largest number of buyers. But that is also the time of the largest home inventory. So what about the winter? Good idea, perhaps, since it is a time of less competition with fewer houses on the market. But can you be sure? In the summer buyers may feel a sense of urgency, with school approaching, and in the fall empty nesters, not concerned about school opening dates, may be more motivated to buy. The bottom line: Sell your home when you truly want to move and don't tie your moving decision to any season of the year.

Please contact me if you would like more information on possibly listing your home for sale.
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Jason

I would be glad to consult with you regarding the timing of putting a house on the market. As an agent you know many factors play into what is the best time.

What is the best time for the sellers personal situation?

When does the market peak?

What are interest rates doing?

What type of property is it?

Does it have a pool?

Does it need work?

More questions than answers to start with, always glad to help you with other situations.
Scott Saults, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Whenever the right time is for you. This isn't a black/white issue as there are so many factors to play into the question. Most importantly, what are your needs?

San Tan Valley is a hot market right now and I am proud to serve the people who are looking to move in my community. Feel free to call or email with questions or for more specific information on your neighborhood.
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Jason,

The best time is anytime that you are ready. Existing home sales increased in August and reached the highest level in six and half years. Home sales are at the highest pace since February 2007, when they hit 5.79 million, and have remained above year ago levels for the past 24 months.

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com

http://www.Linkedin.com/pub/maria-cipollone/32/735/81b/
Terry Dunshie, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Jason,
There's no 'best" answer to your question. Much depends upon your neighborhood.
Most neighborhoods have been on the rise this year, some more than others.
We've been in a sellers market for most of this year so far which is where you'd want us to be if you're thinking about selling.
Give me a call or visit my site HomesForSaleInQueenCreek.com if you'd like more info or if you'd like me to run a report on your home to check it's value.
Terry Dunshie
Solutions Real Estate
480-678-7460