salvador.san…, Home Buyer in Goodyear, AZ

When is a good time to sell a home in the Phoenix area?

Asked by salvador.sanchez923, Goodyear, AZ Sat Dec 21, 2013

Answers

12
Michael & Cl…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Thu May 21, 2015
As far as the purchase price goes being the motivating factor, spring and early summer traditionally are when we see the most competition and strongest offers. Come the holidays, there are not as many buyers and homes usually go for less money and stay on the market a little longer.
Josh Levario, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Jun 24, 2014
Anytime! People are always looking to buy
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Mar 22, 2014
Hi Salvador,
The best time to sell a home is when you feel ready to do so. I would suggest to to get together with somebody whom you trust and who is knowledgeable of the market, your neighborhood, your house and your situation, and ask him/her the same question.
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Tiffany Carl…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Mar 22, 2014
I always say when it is right for you it is time to sell. I do believe when the weather is nice there are more buyers in town ready to spend their money. I have noticed a very busy spring this year. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss my marketing plan to sell my listings. Call me anytime.
Tiffany : )

Best Wishes,
Tiffany Carlson- Richison
Realty One Group
Cell 480-215-1105
tiffanycarlsonrealtor@gmail.com
Awarded as one of Top 40 Agents under 40 in 2013 from SEVRAR
Raquel Quinet…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Wed Mar 19, 2014
The Spring season is typically a good time. Please let me know if you'd like personalized estimate.
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Thu Dec 26, 2013
Salvador

Not today, sales are going to be slow until mid-January and then should pick up and be steady with a peak in March/April and May.
Rebecca Kall…, Agent, San Tan Valley, AZ
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Hey Mr. Sanchez, how are you this afternoon?

I think I would definitely recommend listing within the next week or two! After the holidays, things seem to pick up and at a quick pace!

If you would like an idea at what your home is worth, I would be more than happy to give you a FREE evaluation, at what price range you're looking at getting for your home!

Call me today and I will get started!

4802759566
rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com
http://www.rebeccasellsaz.com -- Where you can search homes on the market, like a pro!

PS. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Jason Fleming, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Sat Dec 21, 2013
If you want to be ready for the busiest time, here around the valley, listing your home right after the Holidays gives you a great chance to be in the running when the buyers return from their Holiday pause. Inventory is on the rise so it's important to choose an Agent who knows your market and has a strategy that matches your goal time frame! Give us a call...623-748-3992
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Hi Salvador,
The time, that is best for your situation, may not be the same as with most other people.
The sales trends are indicating that prices are still going up, not as fast as a few months ago.
There are always Buyers in the market place, when you are ready to sell, that is usually the best time for you.
Eric Johnson, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Since May & June are our biggest months for sales & it takes 30-45 days to close, expect at least 10-30 days to get an offer on a decent priced home, adds up to now through March.

So, it really depends on how fast you need to sell.

In the mean time, you can do several simple & cheap things to get your house ready.
1. Declutter by getting rid of unneeded stuff. Yard sale, donate, trash, or storage unit. This is especially helpful in your closets & cabinets to make them look a little big bigger!
2. Serious cleaning of entire house. Don't forget ceiling fan blades, AC vents, and baseboards. Even old carpets will look better with a good carpet shampoo.
3. Modest amounts of painting with white or neutral colors can freshen up the home's feel.
4. Landscape cleanup. Trim bushes and low hanging tree branches. Pick up all of those weeds to help improve look and feel of the yard.

Good luck! Eric
Vivien L Big…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Hello Salvador,

The Selling market is a little different around the valley. I have noticed throughout the years that sales pick up after the Holidays, so January could be a very good time to start. Summer time picks up as families do not like to move while school is in session. With the Phoenix area being a place "To Live, Work and Play" the valley is a magnet and with the right marketing for your home it should sell relatively quickly.

Hope this helps!

Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Holidays!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Now, Now, Now! The months with the most number of home sales are January, February, and March according to the Multiple Listing Service. That would mean that you should get your home on the market right away. Closings in Arizona can take 14-45 days on average which means there are buyers are out looking now and they will be closing in the first quarter of 2014. I have extensive experience as a listing agent and would be happy to help you get your home on the market. How soon are you planning to sell your home?