When I commit to an answer does it go back to the person who answered my question?

Asked by rageingcajun56, Coconut Creek, FL Thu Jun 14, 2012

Answers

3
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sat Jun 16, 2012
Ragein in Coconut Creek,
'Does it go back to the person who answered my question?'
At the bottom of the window in which one types answers there is a box with a check mark. This is titled 'Follow this Question."

If the responder removes the check, as I always do, they will be unaware of any additional responses posted including that of the original poster.

To make it even more fun, clicking the 'contact' button or the email links does not guarantee your message will arrive at it's intended destination. I've tried to contact myself and have failed.

If you are serious about making a real estate decision, you need to pick up the phone and call.
No, don't click that link.
No, don't email.
Go old school and call.

After all, this is a serious business involving a significant purchase. Why leave the outcome to the ability of a non-invested organisation to deliver a message? (as simple as that appears to be)

If no documents have been signed, the commitment is merely superficial
Best of success to you.
Annette
http://www.FloridaRealEstateMadeSimple.com
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat Jun 16, 2012
Good morning, RageingCajun
When you post a question, it goes to the general question and answer board. In real estate purchases, you are generally only committed to something when it is in writing and you have fulfilled the signature requirements for that state. Is there a specific question I can answer for you? If you click an agent's profile, you can contact them directly. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
Dale Austin, Agent, Indian Trail, NC
Thu Jun 14, 2012
When you post an answer or question just as you did here, it goes on the question board, for everyone to see. To respond directly to an agent, you can click on the agent's photo and send them an email. Also to answer you question, according to MLS records there have been 109 homes sold in zip code 28112 in the past six months exactly. If you wish to search for current home listings in this area or contact me, click on my website link below. Thanks