What would my townhouse in Schaumburg, IL sell for?

Asked by Sue, Schaumburg, IL Sat Oct 18, 2008

Want to sell as is...needs work like painting and new carpeting. Has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, fireplace, and ceramic tile.

Answers

6
Mark Risting, , Schaumburg, IL
Mon Nov 23, 2009
Sue,
The agents below have already advised you to contact them so they can solicit your listing.
I find it interesting that they did not give you an idea of what your home could sell for.
I conducted a search in our MLS and now have some market data for you. This data is from the past 12 months. There are currently 5 active listings that have 3 BR's,1.5 bathrooms and a fireplace.
The average list price is $204,320 and the average days the porperty has been marketed is 116.
There were 3 homes like yours that sold. The average sold price was $186,933. Days on market 105.
There are also 3 homes like yours that are currently under contract but those are either HUD forclosures or short sales. The average list price on those properties is $118,300.
If you haven't already listed your home, I would like the opportunity to give you some additional straight talk on how together we can market your home to get it sold. I look forward to talking with you if you have any additional questions about your home.
Have a great Thankgiving holiday!

Mark Risting
Prudential Starck Realtors.
Schaumburg
630-550-1953.
Mary Kay Duda, , Schaumburg, IL
Thu Oct 15, 2009
We would have to physically see your tonwhome, exactly what complex it is in, and where it is located in Schaumburg in order to properly do it justice. Priced correctly, and taking into consideration the repairs that you state are needed, it shouldn't be too difficult to market. We wouldn't be able to properly quote a price for list, as well as a price that it should sell for, without becoming acquainted with the property. We do want to state, that as a rule of thumb, the buyers set the value by what they are prepared to pay to purchase the property. With the market as it has been, it is next to impossible to quote an eventual sales price. Please feel free to contact us should you wish us to visit the property and thereby present you with an equitable market price. Thank you for your interest and your question. Whatever your decision, we wish you the best of luck. Pam Stanish & Mary Kay Duda, REALTORS, CENTURY 21 ABC SCHIRO GROUP, Schaumburg, IL
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Sat Oct 18, 2008
Is it in Sheffield Manor, Sheffield Towne or Castle Rock subdivision? My office is a few blocks away if you want me to stop over and take a look at, to advise you properly and do an analysis at no cost or obligation. I have been a Schaumburg Realtor for 24 years. 847-230-7303
Web Reference:  http://www.realtybob.com
Anna Niklarz, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Sat Oct 18, 2008
HI Sue,
I would agree with Greg, also wanted let you know that if you are just looking for an idea of how much your property is worth you can go online and find sold properites in your subdivision.
If, however, you are looking to put your place on the market you should meet with few agents and interview them, at the same time you will get a good idea of the price you should market your property. If you need a reference for sold comps - just visit my website and you can search all sold properties there.
Don't hesitate to call or e-mail with any additional questins.
Anna
(847) 738-0467
aniklarz@remax.net
Web Reference:  http://www.annaniklarz.com
Greg Olson, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Sat Oct 18, 2008
Hi Sue,
If you are serious about selling, select a few real estate agents and have them provide to you a no-obligation CMA. This way you can also talk to them about marketing strategy, costs, sellers net etc. If you just want the most up to date sales information etc. for your subdivision but are not looking for a comprehensive CMA/Marketing plan (maybe thinking about selling next year etc.) that information can be emailed to you as well. Just give me a call on my cell at 847-977-7024 and I will get you what you need. Thanks.
Greg
Web Reference:  http://www.gregworks4u.com
Lyn Sims, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Sat Oct 18, 2008
You would have to be more specific with your question so I can help you out Sue. Subdivision, basement?
Web Reference:  http://www.LynSims.net