Asked by Melissa Fontenot, Spring, TX • Tue Mar 18, 2014
I've got a great list of Selling Tips to prepare your home for buyers online at http://www.FontenotRealty.com, including:
- Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture, and knickknacks
- Dust wood surfaces and shine metal or glass surfaces
- Clean or paint walls and ceilings
- Shampoo carpets
- Clean and organize cabinets and closets
- Repair any plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps
- Clean light fixtures and ensure all light bulbs are working
- Eliminate the source of any unpleasant smells. Avoid cooking foods with strong odors, throw out the trash, and clean up after pets.
- Remove all yard clutter
- Prune bushes, remove weeds and apply fresh mulch to garden beds
- Clean windows inside and out
- Mow the lawn
But I'm interested to find out from the buyers (and sellers) what exactly impressed you the MOST about the home you purchased (or why your home sold so fast)??
Real Estate in Houston
Popular Categories in Houston
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!