What suggestions are offered to sell a co-ownership in a condo located at a ski resort? It is not a time

Asked by Kristi Maxwell, San Antonio, TX Tue Apr 29, 2008

share, but about 10 people who originally got together to purchase a condo. Individual shares have sold in the past, but usually via word of mouth. Any creative ideas?

Answers

1
Todd Rankin, Agent, Keystone, CO
Tue Apr 29, 2008
I would just list it in the MLS. Typically with fractional ownership, in the Summit County area, there is a defined use schedule and deeded interest in the property. Most of the time it is a quarter share. If you don't have an ownership schedule set up or an ownership use agreement...I would create one. Partial Ownership is becoming more and more popular as prices in the ski areas escalate. Once it is listed on the MLS I would get it posted on Craigslist. If you have any further questions about quarter shares in the Summit County or Breckenridge or Keystone area please email me directly at toddrankinrealestate@gmail.com. Thanks! Todd