What's the value of the house on 78 14th St., in Somerset, NJ and what should I expect from a great realtor

Asked by Anitka, Somerset, NJ Tue Jun 21, 2011

Answers

3
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sun Jun 26, 2011
Hi there Anitka, Happy to sit down and discuss the value of any property in detail. As to what you should expect from a great realtor - I would rank communication and results highest on the list. Do you know that the biggest complaint from sellers is lack of communication with their listing agent - this can lead to huge frustration and will get in the way of success for sure. In the end, you are looking for results - you need an experienced agent that lives up to promises made on all fronts, communicates regularly with you, has clear marketing plan to get results, and one that can negotiate well on your behalf. Beware the agent that caves on commission - if she is that quick to give up her own earnings, she may be just as spineless in negotiating the price of your home.

Communication and Results. Can't have one without the other.

Here to help...
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference:  http://www.feenick.com
Brian Kim, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Thu Jun 30, 2011
You should expect an honest market analysis of your property instead of dazzling the seller with a higher price just to pick up a listing only to hammer the seller with price reductions later only to hurt the seller because now is the time to sell before the slower winter market hits. *taking a breath*

Staging a home with the attitude "dress to impress" attitude helps.

A great realtor gets the home sold.
Aruna Mettler, Agent, Hillsboro, NJ
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Dear Antika,
This is a great question from a really smart consumer. What should you expect from a great realtor? What makes anyone "Great" is simple basics. I as a professional, respond to the needs of my customer. Communicate daily. Keep them updated of even the smallest change or development. I give my customer ample room for learning and understanding the process so that there is trust. The customer feels involved and in control of their transaction. As far as value of your home goes, I can send you comps. Please send me your phone number and email address. Take care.