What percent do I get if I sell my moderate income condo?

Asked by warlockasu, North Brunswick, NJ Sun Jul 21, 2013

We have moderate income condo in North brunswick,NJ and we want to sell it. How much we can sell it for to qualified person and what percentage ofseelling price we get?

Answers

3
Pete Maimone, Agent, North Brunswick, NJ
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Warlockasu,

I'm about 99% sure that your home is in Gov Pt. Homes there have been selling quickly and close to or at list price for close to 6 months now. Including moderate income units. the trick is finding the qualified buyer that both meets the income guidelines and can qualify for the mortgage as well. I've personally been selling them for well over 20 years, so I have at least one who fits both criteria right now & know what it takes to get this type of transaction done. The price will be determined by current market comparable sales, condition, upgrades and whether 2BR or 3BR. All of which can be analyzed when I can come over for a look at your home. so please give me a call to schedule an appointment.

Pete Maimone
Gloria Zastko Realtors(R)
NJAR Distinguished Sales Award 1988-2011 & Quarter Century Club 1986-2012
cell: (732) 439-0472
email: pete@zastko.com
website: http://www.petemaimone.com
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Warlockasu,
I agree with Ron, a local agent can break down the current market for what your home will sell for and what the associated costs of sale are. Commissions are negotiable, in other words there are no "Standard or Set" rates, some agents may charge more or less, just make sure you get your money's worth. There will be closing costs and other fees too that a great local agent can break down for you. They will also need to know how much you owe to subtract the pay off from the proceeds, so gather this up before your meeting.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Jul 21, 2013
You have got a bunch of steps to take, and questions to ask, before you can get to these questions:
You should sit down with a Realtor and look at a CMA.