What is the current estimate for my home?

Asked by Krystal Lyon, North Augusta, SC Sun Apr 15, 2012

I'm trying to sell it

Answers

5
Chris & Mich…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Neal is correct. Most agents will offer a comparable market analysis at no cost to you, and this is the best way to get an accurate and professional opinion of what homes are selling for in your area. Find an agent that you feel comfortable discussing your needs and goals in the home selling process.

Sites like Zillow are popular with consumers for their 'zestimate', and while they offer a ballpark, they can often times be 30-50% off of actual market value some properties so contacting a trusted agent is by far the way to go if you are serious about listing your home.

Chris Spalding
Joanie McCraw, Agent, Augusta, GA
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Hi Krystal, A Realtor can give you information of the current market in North Augusta as far as what is selling, price range, size, etc. However, there are many factors that determine the value of a home. For instance you didn't mention if your home is a 1 or 2 or 1.5 bath home, square feet, location, condition of the home, age of the systems, roof, etc. You could also get a current appraisal for the home but that only gives you the current value and not what a Buyer would pay for it. I would recommend you schedule a consultation with me or a local Realtor you know to assess your property. Thank you & good luck! Joanie McCraw, 706.306.1183/www.JoanieMcCraw.com
Suzanne Rich…, Agent, North Augusta, SC
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Hi Krystal, I specialize in North Augusta residential real estate and I will be glad to give you a comparative market analysis of your home, email me at srichardson@inbox.com
Caroline As…, Agent, Evans, GA
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Krystal,
I'm a local agent in the Augusta an North Augusta areas. I would be happy to help in giving you a current market opinion of your home. If you'd like to discuss further you can reach me through my website at http://www.CarolineAshe.com.
Web Reference:  http://www.carolineashe.com
Neal Jones, Home Buyer, Suffolk County, NY
Sun Apr 15, 2012
I'm not sure what your house is worth but an Agent can do a comparison of the houses that have sold in your area to figure it out. Or you can compare the house which are selling in and around your home.