What is the current average time to sell a house in Fort Lee, NJ?

Asked by Burlington, 07024 Sun Dec 11, 2011

Answers

5
Alex Ristovic, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Tue May 27, 2014
My marketing plan sells homes on an average of 22 days. I have devised a way to put buyers and seller together with my "Full Active Marketing" plan. Give me a call and we can set up a time when you're free to do a listing presentation and I can show you what I am talking about.

Alex
201-218-5576
David, Home Owner, Fort Lee, NJ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Newly renovated colonial 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with finished basement in Fort Lee NJ. Everything is new: siding, roof, hardwood floor, kitchen, lights, electric panel, windows, deck, bedrooms, bathrooms, tiles, basement,.....etc. Commute to NYC is super easy: 10 mins walk to Geroge Washington Bridge and free car-pool to NYC ("A" train at 175th St., next to the Bridge) or 159 bus to Port Authority at 42nd St. in 40 mins. Commute to other places in NJ is convenient, with I-95 and 1-9 in 2-3 blocks.

Good school district and great neighborhood, close to parks (Palisades Interstate Park, Overpeck County Park) and 5 mins walking distance to grocery store and pharmacy. Fort Lee High School is within 5-10 minutes walking distance. The house is in Fort Lee Number 1 Elementary School district.

Asking price is $410,000. For Sale by Owner, 917-379-2502
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2187-Linwood-Ave-Fort-Lee-…
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Keep in mind that average time does vary based on exact location, pricing, condition, etc.; if looking to sell consider inviting a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there....
Joshua Baris, Agent, Tenafly, NJ
Sun Dec 11, 2011
Great question! 50 Single family homes have been sold in Fort Lee, NJ over the past 12 months by Realtors on the NJMLS. The average day on market for these homes were 124 days. 139 Condos/Town-homes have sold in the last 12 months with an average DOM of 145 days. 112 Co-ops that have sold in the past "6 months" with an average days on market of 158 days. Lastly, the average DOM for 11 Multifamily properties has been 102 days. The most important contributing reasons to these time frames depends on the Realtor you choose to list your home and the way in which they market your home. For a complimentary market analysis please feel free to reach out to me. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing from you soon! :-)
Margarita Lo…, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Sun Dec 11, 2011
Good evening Burlington,
Fifty housews have sold in the past 12 months and the average days on market has been 124.

if you have any other questions, you can reach me at Margarita.Lopez-Amaro@sothebysrealty.com. Licensed for 17 years and resident of Fort Lee for the last 40.
Margarita