What is the best way to market your house when 1709 is your neighbor? Help me please!!

Asked by kenabow, Southlake, TX Mon Sep 3, 2012

Answers

10
John Straub, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Good evening
My name is John Straub and I am with Keller Williams Realty. There are three essentials in selling your home: pricing, condition, and marketing. I specialize in marketing homes to sell. Do not assume that 1709 will stop your home from selling or cause you to take a lower return or even take longer to get it sold. When I go to work for my clients they can be living in the home or around the world my goal is make the process easy. I would like to come take a look at your home and see what we can do together to help you. Please call me tomorrow morning and let's discuss getting your home sold!

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.com
Kim Marin, , Grapevine, TX
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Price the home correctly, and list with an experienced broker in the area! There are probably other positive features to tout, and being close to 1709 may not be the huge negative you think it is depending on where it is located off 1709.
My neighbor just sold his home, he was on the corner of 1709. It took a long time for him to sell, but I think it was a combination of the house requiring a complete update AND his location AND his price.
Call me for a no obligation consultation, I'm just down the street at Town Square, and live close to the Sr. High! Kim Marin 817-552-3869 (28 yrs experience in the local market).
Thanks Kim! Keep your fingers crossed, you may get a call from my family.
Flag Fri Sep 7, 2012
Shea Reeves, Agent, Grapevine, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Can it be zoned commercial? Are you the dentist with the huge Fsbo sign that's been sitting for 3 years?
Web Reference:  http://C21Bowman.com
Lynn Wilson, Agent, Southlake, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
There is a buyer for every property. The three key factors in selling effectively in today's market are Price, Location and Condition, two of which you control. A home that is properly prepared for sale, staged, priced correctly and marketed effectively will move in today's market.

Call me for a free consultation and to discuss your home's best selling features. I've been successfully selling real estate in the Southlake marketplace for ten years and am happy to being working with you!

Lynn Wilson, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Southlake
817.939.8987 direct or text
NorthTexasArea.com
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Sat Sep 8, 2012
It can be extremely hard to sell your estate for your asking price without representation. I suggest you consult with a real estate agent if he does his job to a T you will make more money in the end. Many people believe just because you read an online forum and studied a contract over an afternoon coffee you are ready to do business. Buying and Selling your estate is the most important step you will ever make. Please feel free to contact me today so I can show you first hand what my service provide and how having someone fighting in your corner makes a huge differnce.

Joseph Fernandez
cell:817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157

Ps. Did you know FSBO (For Sale buy owners) typically receive 13% less than their asking price?
Shea Reeves, Agent, Grapevine, TX
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Pull out all the benefits your home includes, highlight them, answer the question, "Why should a buyer purchase your home." upgrades, features, location, school, lot size, parking etc. Regardless of your location if you do decide to hire an an agent It could be compared to getting alittle practice in at the local driving range vs. playing 2 rounds at Pebble Beach all inclusive for the SAME PRICE or less. So choose wisely.

I will guarantee this: By listing with a Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. Realtor You'll average more showings, you will receive better advertising and a larger marketing budget than what is being offered by 99% of the other brokers in our area. And your home will sell faster.

I'm not saying we're the only agents that can sell your home but you can put our methods of real estate promotion up against the highest producing brokers in the area and you'll still get more bang for your buck by listing with us.
Web Reference:  Http://7928CitadelCourt.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Sep 4, 2012
1. 1st place For Sale By Owner odds are will never sell . Home buyers turn to Realtor assist with their search and feel safe than all real estate scams on the market.
2. I will be launching my radio show any of our listings will be marketed on our show
3. ANOTHER factor to consider mortgage, taxes, Realtor fees, are you in a position can you sell your home without any mone out of pocket.
4. Where did you arrive at your figure ?
5. Many more concerns than just a generic answer

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Look at John Straub's response to you, it gives you some idea that an experienced area Realtor will always find a way to promote your property..... But here it goes....
Depending on your homes, floor plan, size of home, updates (like new roof, new appliances,
new windows etc, or as simple as freshly painted in en vogue colors, not just all white or beige
color on a least a few walls in a home will make it more contemporary and updated.....

the price the right price in your market area will make all the difference
So if you have a neighbor and that house is on the market
Have your Realtor find the differences between these two homes and
have him or her promote the BEST of the BEST in your home.

on open houses or showings make sure your Realtor sets up your home to feel homey
i.e. the buyers and realtors who walk in should get a sense of that they could see themselves
live in your home.

If your home needs staging, moving furniture around or even out to make the home look larger
listen to the Realtor or a prof. staging assistant....

At the right price, with the right preparations, and the right marketing and advertising any
house will sell...

Good Luck to you
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Shea Reeves, Agent, Grapevine, TX
Mon Sep 3, 2012
This will explain alittle bit of what I do, just copy and paste the link. Take Care!

http://youtu.be/aYqPjgsyf_8
Shea Reeves, Agent, Grapevine, TX
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Pull out all the benefits your home includes, highlight them, answer the question, "Why should a buyer purchase your home." upgrades, features, location, school, lot size, parking etc. Regardless of your location choosing the right Realtor could equate to getting alittle practice in at the local driving range - or playing 2 rounds at Pebble Beach all inclusive for the SAME PRICE or less. So choose wisely.

If you are hiring a broker I will guarantee this: By listing with a Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. Realtor You'll average more showings, you will receive better advertising and a larger marketing budget than what is being offered by 99% of the other brokers in our area. And your home will sell faster.