Home Selling in DeWitt>Question Details

tracysmartin, Home Seller in 13214

What is the best way to find a realtor to sell my house 'as is'? Great location, needs work.

Asked by tracysmartin, 13214 Sat Nov 9, 2013

3 bedrooms, great location in Dewitt school district, nice yard. We don't want to put money into it because we don't want to stay in this area.

Your best bet is to talk to a licensed real estate salesperson. They can give you good insight into what needs to be done to sell your home. Often there is not a need to put a lot of money into the house. Staging and removing belongings, often work wonders.
I think you found it!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Make sure you honestly describe which repairs need to be made to the home to your Realtor. That way there won't be any surprises that kill the contract in the inspection process. Certain repairs - roofs, air conditioning, major plumbing issues, major electrical issues, will severely narrow your number of potential buyers, and it may make sense to invest the money in doing them.
Check with friends, family, or colleagues for personal referrals.

A Realtor will prepare a market analysis for your home showing what Buyer's have paid for a home like or similar to yours in your location and discuss pricing of your home with you based on it's present condition and offer all available options to list your home at the best competitive price for a successful sale. I am available to consult with you and work with you! Call me today! Beth Sanborn-Shaw Coldwell Banker Patricia Tom Real Estate 315 329-1023.
Tracy, all homes are sold in "as-is" condition the key is to price it correctly to the issues that affect the property, such as location & condition. This platform is a good way to find a Realtor. If for some reason you do not find one please reach out to me directly and I will send you a referral.

Endre Barath,Jr.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties

Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Hi Tracy,
I understand you want to sell your home, well right now it’s a great time. I am license in two states New York and New Jersey so I have a lot of contacts, Investors and buyers. please provide me with the best number and time I can reach you. I look forward hearing from you.

Hector De La Cruz
Realtor Associate NY and NJ
Manhattan • LIC • Brooklyn • Miami • Hamptons • International
415 Madison Avenue
Ny, Ny 10017
O + 212.252.8772
C + 973.986.3903
F + 212.252.9347
I specialize in selling homes in 30 days or less and most are sold "As-Is" even though most are in great condition. Give me a call if you are interested in talking - 315-882-6610

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
I can recommend a great realtor that works in your area.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013