What is the average time it takes for a single family home, with a sale price between $150,000 and $190,000, to be sold in north Texas?

Asked by Charles Arcoria, Rockwall, TX Thu Oct 4, 2012

Answers

7
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
If a home is in great condition, nicely updated, in a nice location and price right, i.e. competitively for your market, then the time on market should be shorter, if it is not as updated as other similar homes, and price at the upper price point it will simply take longer.

Even if you had the average stated, as an example with 95 days, would that mean you sell your
home after the first 30 days, at the 95 days point at the very latest or 6 or 7 months down the road?
Well it could mean all of it really, the right buyer who likes the home, and is ready and willing and approved will have to come along... and nobody really has a crystal ball to tell you when that is going to happen for YOUR home,

but a well prepared, well staged home, in move in condition with a market friendly asking price
should sell or find a buyer in a reasonable time..... really good photos on the internet and listing it
with an experienced area Realtor will be most helpful

If you need the recommendation of an area Realtor get back to me.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Adriane Terr…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Oct 5, 2012
In Rockwall it would depend on the subdivision. It could be a few days to 90 days. The average home in Rockwall is 200k the lower the price the faster they sell. If you would like a cma on your home for a more accurate answer contact me privately at Adriane@fathomrealty.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Many questions:

1. Cash sales ? - as soon as 10 days
2. Lender involved - typically can take approx. 30 -45 days
NOTE: Both are based on execution of the sales agreement and escrow opened.

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Rockwall homes for sale Rockwall Tx
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5057994

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor

Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Can you be any more specific than North Texas?
We have breakdowns typically by city and zip code.

You can look at something like:
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/mimarket/zip/75032/ to get an idea of different markets.

Bruce Lynn
Keller Williams Realty.
George Stacey, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Hi Charles,

Many variables affect days on market. Price and condition being the most important naturally. Generally speaking however, statistics demonstrate average days on market in DFW is just short of 100 days. I've had houses sell in one day which is rare and I've listings never sell. Again it's all about price and condition. Overpriced crappy house? Fugefaboutit. Creampuff? No problem.
Chayaburson, Agent, Forney, TX
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Hi Charles! That very much depends on the neighborhood stats...each neighborhood can have different statistics based off sold comparables:)
David Ray, Agent, Rockwall, TX
Thu Oct 4, 2012
The current days on market for the last 6 months for homes in that price range is 79 and if you go back just the last 3 months it is 69. Our market has drastically changed from what it was a year ago when it was close to 100 days. Most listings if properly marketed should see something around 6 weeks or less.