What is the average price/sq. ft. for Blackhawk Station home sales on the creek-side w/in the last year?

Asked by John Nicholson, Park City, UT Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

5
Joy Patin, Agent, Metairie, LA
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hi John,

The average price per foot for the two homes on the creek side comes to $243 per foot. Your home is lovely with a unique floor plan. I think you have priced it competitively to have it sell quickly. Please let me know how I may be able to further help you get it sold so that you can move forward with your plans.

Joy Patin
Keller Williams
435-647-6363
Christine Gr…, Agent, Park City, UT
Fri Jan 10, 2014
Of the three homes sold on the creek in Blackhawk in the last 18 months, I have sold two.

There has been an increase in the price per square foot during that time as well; from $224 to $294 per square foot. To face perpetual open space with year-round wildlife, the homes on the creek in Blackhawk offer the only asking price that currently falls under $550,000 in Park City. This is why those particular properties are so sought after. The most recent sale sold at full price in multiple offers after only 6 days on the market.

I also own a home in the neighborhood and my husband is one of the original owners. I have a lot of experience with selling homes in Blackhawk as well as the ability to attest to the value of the quality of life in the Blackhawk Station.

Call or email anytime if you have questions.

Christine Grenney
Summit Sotheby's International Realty
435.640.4238
christine@chooseparkcity.com
ChooseParkCity.com
Sharon Eastm…, Agent, Park City, UT
Tue Apr 9, 2013
There have only been two that were truly on the creek. 1044 and 1022 Station Loop. 1044 Station Loop was 2,221 s. f. and sold for $213 p.s.f. and 1022 Station Loop was 1,904 s.f. and sold for $262 p.s.f.

I you are not currently working with an agent, I would love to help you explore the market. You can reach me by email at Sharon@SharonSellsParkCity.com or my phone is 435-962-4663.

Cheers,

Sharon
Sheila Hall, Agent, Park City, UT
Tue Apr 9, 2013
per sq ft has a wide range due to updating... $213-$262!
Sheila Hall, Agent, Park City, UT
Tue Apr 9, 2013
There have been three sold on that side in the past twelve months. They were at 445k, 495k & 499K.
Hope this helps!