What is the average price of recently sold 3bdrm 1 bath Tahoe Park homes? E-mail: harrijo47@yahoo.com

Asked by Harriet Joaquin, Tahoe Park, Sacramento, CA Tue May 26, 2009

Answers

2
Anna Boyd, Re/Max’s answer
Anna Boyd, R…, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Tue May 26, 2009
Hi Harriet,
I used to live in those neck of the woods when I was a young married (off Broadway and 59th). My favorite babysitter lived off 62th St past Fruitridge. Tahoe Park was a popular choice for first time homebuyers even then. I have pictures of my newborn twins at Tahoe Park.

A quick look of solds does show the immediate area anywhere from $58,000-$95,000 which makes me want to send out an email to all my first time homebuyers because it is such a cute area and has such
a great commute and close to everything. But...

good news is that the pendings are going from the low 100's to a home that went pending sale in 49 days on Tahoe Way listed at $299,000 - which suggests it won't be "too" far off the list price. It was a 2 bed 1 bath 1203 sq feet.
Web Reference:  http://www.annaboyd.com
Tamera Valle…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue May 26, 2009
I agree with Elizabeth. There is a wide variance of areas people call Tahoe Park and square footage is a key factor. If you can give a reference point like 59th and Broadway for example, with sq footage information, that would help get you a better answer. Tammy Vallejo