Ladyhawk, Home Seller in Rose Hill, KS

What is the average number of Days for a house to be on the Market in Rose Hill?

Asked by Ladyhawk, Rose Hill, KS Wed Jul 1, 2009

Answers

4
Hallie & Ass…, Agent, Wichita, KS
Tue Feb 4, 2014
I live in Rose Hill, Give me a call and I can get your days on market for the exact area your home is located in.
Tricia Avila, Agent, Mulvane, KS
Thu May 19, 2011
If they are priced right they should have a contract with in the first month
Angela Gross…, , Wichita, KS
Wed Jul 1, 2009
Ok well I have worked a lot around Rose Hill lately. It truly depends on the quality of the home. I have seen homes have contract within a week. I have also seen them sit for months due to needing work. Give me a call and I will give you an exact days on the market. To be more exact I need the area of town you live in.

Angie Grossman, Realtor
Stucky and Associates
316-519-3437
Angela Gross…, , Wichita, KS
Wed Jul 1, 2009

Angie Grossman, Realtor
Stucky and Associates
316-519-3437