What is the average commission a realtor makes in the 68048 area?

Asked by Becky Michel, Plattsmouth, NE Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

6
Mark, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Tue Apr 5, 2016
If you are looking for the typical or average realtor commission in Nebraska, ListingBidder.com has recent 2016 data for listing proposals from real estate agents. This data shows that on the open market, where Realtors compete by submitting their marketing proposal and real estate commission fee rate, the total commission ask ranges from 3.0% to 6.0%. These commission rates vary by zip code and almost show a perfect bell curve with the bulk of these proposals falling around 4.75% nationally. Whether you are looking for the average rate in Pennsylvania or the average rate in Oklahoma, we have found the rate varies by zip code because the ask rate tends to drop as the home values increase. We would love to help you find a realtor at a competitive rate: https://www.ListingBidder.com

Note: These figures represent the total commission rate which is usually split between the Listing agent and the Buying agent.
I went to the website and got as far as (1) mobile phone #--don't have; and (2) trying to read the license agreement. Too complicated for me to follow right now.
Flag Sun Oct 30, 2016
Kyle Schulze, Agent, Omaha, NE
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Becky,

Agents do not know for sure how much other agents charge for commission. It is illegal for us to ask and know this information.

-Kyle Schulze
The Tabai & Schulze Team
NP Dodge Real Estate
402-699-2220
Does the seller traditionally pay both buyer and seller commissions if the property is listed in the MLS? Even if the seller is a new home builder?
Flag Wed Nov 9, 2016
Flag Wed Nov 9, 2016
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Would you like to share with everyone on the World Wide Web how much YOU make?
Why is it different for us?
oh wow, I would definitely want to work with this guy. and sir, you are in a service industry?
Flag Thu Jul 30, 2015
I found that very rude, and its about the competition and selling the house. Just wanted to know what good rate was. I guess that he difference between people in Nebraska and California.
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013
Nicki Mcgowan, Agent, Omaha, NE
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Every situation is different but typically you will see agents charge between 5 -7% commission rate per transaction.
Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Are you wondering about the average annual commissions earned? Or, the average commission per transaction? Or, the average commission rate? While commission rates are not set, you can get an average, but that depends on the length of experience, the brokerage, and the market cycle.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Mar 18, 2013
There is NO AVERAGE or set Commission, it is negotiated individually between brokerages/their listing agents and the seller, always depends on the need of the property for marketing and advertising.....
And whatever brokerages charge is not public information.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)