What is my house worth?

Asked by maggarts, Asheville, NC Sun Mar 31, 2013

Answers

5
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for asking.
Many Sellers talk to their friends, their neighbors, their hairdress, buy they don't ask a Realtor.
I am surprised that you don't have a answer from an Ashville Realtor, yet.
You will.

Vivian has the best answer; too bad she's 200 miles away.
Vivian Armst…, Agent, Brentwood, TN
Mon Jun 17, 2013
The price that you should offer your home is directly related to the market around your home. Taking the sold properties within a 6 month to a year time period then comparing them to your property. Items to compare would be sq footage, bathrooms, bedrooms, garage, updated, yr built, property size, etc. These items would either add or subtract from your value and give you a point to start with the pricing. With all that said, you will know if your price is correct for the market, according to the interest it generates.
Curly Sue, , Texas
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Ummmm....sorry. My crystal ball is cloudy today.
Prentiss Holt, , Nashville, TN
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Your home's intrinsic value is often decided by the local city or township when they do evaluations. That said, market conditions locally, and the condition of your home, can dramatically influence the price of the home in question.
Michael Cheng, Agent, San Jose, CA
Sun Mar 31, 2013
No one knows. You'll have to put it on the market to let the buyers tell you what they think it's worth. If what they think is less than what you think, then you don't have to sell your home.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com