What is my condo valued?

Asked by Thomas Razo, Mon Aug 27, 2007

I have a two bed, two bath condo in Hanahan that is in a structure constructed in the late 1970's but has all new appliances and new flooring. It is an converted apartment complex. What do you think is the unit's value?

Answers

3
dele me, , Summerville, Mobile, AL
Tue Aug 28, 2007
Thomas,
I am a Realtor in the Hanahan area. In fact, I also live in Hanahan. Contact me and I can take a look at your condo and let you know the current market value.
843-367-0348
Web Reference:  http://www.edfinch.net
Patrick J. T…, , Charleston S.C.
Fri Sep 21, 2007

The value has a lot to do with your location in Hannahan, the H.O.A., how many of these units are rented and the overall condition of your neighborhood.. I know, you were hoping for an easy answer but in todays market for condos it is very difficult to give an easy answer. My suggestion would be set up 3-4 appointments with Realtors and find which one will best meet your needs.

Good Luck
Lisa Thompson, , 29485
Tue Aug 28, 2007
In doing a limited Comparative Marketing Analysis for you, the older (70's) 2 bedroom condo's in Hanahan have averaged sales of $91.00 per square foot and were on the market an average of 256 days. This is based on the past 6 months sales history. Of course, an in home evaluation will give you the most accurate value of your home. Call me to set up an appointment. I'll gladly come by. 843/270-2221 Lisa