What is an accurate sale price for a 26 x 32, 3 br 1.5 bath cape on 3 acres in Standish? Built in 2005, hardwood, all new applicances.

Asked by Dhighlight, 04084 Mon Mar 29, 2010

We are targeting a move closer to Portland when its financially feasible. How much could I expect to sell my house for?

Answers

3
Rick Beal, Agent, Portland, ME
Mon Mar 29, 2010
You're welcome to search on my website below, as it now lists 12 months of sales history if that will help. In order to get a true picture, I would need to see your home and then compare it to similar homes sold in the area in the last three to six months, making adjustments where your home is superior to those homes sold, as well as adjustments where your home is inferior. Pricing is a very fine art and nobody commenting on a message board can give you an accurate number without a careful evaluation, nor can any web site, including the one that promises to give you "estimates" with a "Z." My other concern is that if you are not putting your house on the market right away whatever number you come up today with will not be accurate when you do need to sell. The market is changing that quickly. You also need to consider the prices of the house you plan to purchase closer to Porltand, as that price will also change with the times. Please feel free to e mail me off line to discuss, my contact inforrmation is on my web site.
Dhighlight, Home Seller, 04084
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Just looking to get a ballpark estimate based on comps that have sold in the area recently
Rick Beal, Agent, Portland, ME
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Thanks for your question, Dhighlight. Nobody can correctly answer that question without actually seeing your house. Do you have some time this week when you can give me a tour?