Home Selling in Yonkers>Question Details

Sharon Behnke, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

What is a fair price for a 1 bed coop on Bronx River Rd (10704)?

Asked by Sharon Behnke, New York, NY Wed Mar 6, 2013

Research shows a wide range of asking prices, from $68k to $120K.

Answers

8
Hi, The values on Bronx River Road have dropped significantly over the past five years. I remember selling 1 bedroom units for $125k-$130k in 2006, now many go for under 100k! Without seeing the unit in question its hard to give an accurate price but they are ranging from $85k-110k these days.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
914.406.9023
Thanks for your feedback! I specialize in the Bronx. I agree with your assessment, just need to share with seller. I have a coop on the market, would be happy to cobroke.
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013

I am happy to tell you that our office is the number 1, yes number 1 office in the Bronx of houses sold in the Bronx, our expertise, commitment, dedication and professionalism lets us stand out from the rest. Feel free to give me a call if you have sometime so that i may sit with you and go over how i would be able to assist you in the sale of your home.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

SANCHEZEANTONIO@GMAIL.COM

http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
One bedrooms have been selling from as low as $63k up to $130k in the last 6 month along Bronx River Rd. There are some good deals out there at the minute. Call me if interested.

Tony Murphy

Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence
Office: 914-328-8400 ext 329
Fax: 914-328-7902

Website: http://www.TonyMurphyHomes.com
Sharon,

Recently we've successfully negotiated prices on coops for our clients ranging from $79k-$120k.
The strength in a fair price also relies heavily on your agents ability to negotiate a great deal for you.
Last year our team closed 70+ transactions, while the average agent did 10-15 transactions.
Volume creates mastery.

Give us a call to discuss how our team can help you find the best coop for the lowest price possible in the shortest amount of time.

Vernise Cardillo
Buyer's Agent
The Luis Fernandez Sales Team
Direct: 917-841-1888
vernise@luisfernandezteam.com
Hi Sharon:

Fair price could mean different things to different people and depending on size, condition, area etc. It all influences price.

The best thing to do would have an agent of your choice help you in determining that price with you according to the criteria you have! I would like to apply for the job!

You may also search like an agent at this link: http://www.annemariecentury21.listingbook.com

Thanking you in advance for your attention tot his matter.

AnneMarie
Century 21 Schneider Realty
914-774-2764
The average selling price for one bedroom coops on Bronx River Rd in the last year is $106,000. "Fair" is whatever the buyers and sellers are willing to negotiate. However there is a big difference in some of these units (ie. size, parking, amenities). If you would like to see which units sold...AskRey.

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rey@askrey.net
Web Reference: http://www.askrey.net
Robert Granata, Broker, Bronxville, NY
Hi Sharon,

I just closed on a 1 BR on Bronx river road below Yonkers Ave for 140K, but it included guaranteed parking, was dog friendly and was absolutely PRISTEEN. The ranges are low, but many of the low-balls do not go through, and the board does not have to explain Why
Good morning Sharon, Yes there is quite a wide range of sales as well. Units have sold as low as 60k and as high as 130k. The price will depend on many variables such as size, condition, amenities ect.

Deborah Chmielnik
Licensed RE Associate Broker
Charles Rutenberg Realty
914-806-5356 cell
dchmielnik@gmail.com