What is a common question you ask each home seller?

Asked by Kristal Kraft, Greenwood Village, CO Sat May 19, 2007

Answers

4
Carole Cohen, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Sat May 19, 2007
One thing I ask while we are listing the home is, 'what have you found to be the best features about living in this home or this neighborhood?' I find that a useful tool to help market the home. As a Realtor® I see unique features and good points about homes and neighborhoods, but it's really important to me to know what the homeowner's perspective has been.
Susan Milner, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat May 19, 2007
I need to know how soon they are hoping to sell their home, where they are going & of course, any information about the home that could negatively or positively affect the sale.
Bob Kienast, Agent, North Royalton, OH
Thu Sep 20, 2007
I always ask what their motivation for selling is. In this market ( North East Ohio ) homes need to be competetively priced in order to move. Sellers must be willing to get the home in GREAT condition to sell, and price it close to the projected sale price. Unmotivated sellers turn into expired listings quickly around here.
Don Bush Team, , Columbus, OH
Sun Jul 15, 2007
What can I do for you? Can you compare your home to others in the area? Who, What, Where, When, Why?