What government form do you have to file after you sell a house at Matawan, NJ 07747 and until when can you file it?

Asked by Mmga414, Paramus, NJ Sun Feb 3, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Usually the closing attorney representing you for the sale of your home handles all closing documents for you. I am not sure what government forms you are referring to but you might want to consult with your accountant or lawyer to answer your specific concerns.
0 votes
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Sun Feb 3, 2013
The only form you need when you sell your home is at the closing.

When you file your income taxes there may be a form but you can get that with any tax software
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Matawan Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more