What forms are required for seller financing a mobile home?

Asked by Patrick McManus, Mackinac Island, MI Mon Apr 2, 2012

For a mobile hgome in a trailer park - no land.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Mon Apr 2, 2012
You and the seller can negotiate the financing terms and come to an agreement. Also you may want to talk to the mobile home park to find out if the seller is up to date on any lot rental payments, plus find out if the park has any restrictions on mobile homeowners selling their units in their park. While you do that be sure to ask about park rules and find out what if any utilities are included in the monthly lot rent. It may be best to discuss your intention with an attorney prior to entering into an agreement with the seller to protect your interests.

All the best,

Gary Geer

0 votes
Thank you, Gary. Great advice that I will pass on. I think the minimal expense of hiring an attorney is well worth the investment.
Flag Mon Apr 2, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more