What does it cost to sell my house ?

Asked by JT Buy Sell Keep Homes, White Marsh, MD Wed Feb 24, 2010

what is my total costs at settlement ?

Answers

5
Ania Miller, Agent, Millersville, MD
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Hi J.T;
I think that it would be safe to say and tell your Sellers that it will run closely to about 10% or there about.
This of course would include the commision and taxes and the other costs associated with closing and some fees as you know will vary from Title Company to Title Company. I think it is better to overestimate than to underestimate. Good luck to you, to be sure I might suggest that you speak with a lender and he or she can give you a much better idea.
Call with any questions.
Ania
443-336-8206
AniaMiller@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://www.aniamiller.com
WOW! 10% how much are you charging?????
Flag Sat Jun 6, 2015
JT Buy Sell…, Agent, White Marsh, MD
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Yes i am an Agent, but I wanted to start a discussion on closing costs, FHA LOANS vs CONVENTIONAL LOANS. How about a Veteran loan? What effect does that have on the seller? Sellers costs will vary based on loan types. I KNOW THIS ,but often my sellers do not. I want to shed some light on this from a public forum. DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE agents. Can we discuss closing costs, please?
Colin Campbe…, , Carneys Point Township, NJ
Wed Feb 24, 2010
JT...Are you for real...kinda strange why are you asking this question when you are a realtor...bizzaro..hope this is not indicative of why so many buyers/sellers are shy of agents!
Kelly Lynne, Agent, Denver, CO
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Hi J.T.,

It says you are a Real Estate Agent? But to answer your question, it depends on the area you live, the agent/company you use, if the buyer has asked you to pay any of his/her closing costs and the sale price of your home.

In Colorado, depending on everything above, it is typically around 6% or so. This is a complete estimate and depends on a lot of factors.

Have a great day!

Kelly

http://WWW.REDENVER.ORG
I am the listing agent for this property. Typical closing is 4% plus your downpayment.
Flag Fri Apr 18, 2014
Kim Mills, Agent, Crofton, MD
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Hi J.T,
I am a little confused by the question, if you are a Realtor wouldn't you be selling your own home?