Home Selling in Charlotte>Question Details

Kristi, Home Buyer in 68104

What can I do if my renter left the house wthout giving any notice?

Asked by Kristi, 68104 Mon Jun 30, 2014

I'm ready to just get rid of this house. My husband & have been renting it out at a profit of $5 a month & found out today the renter bailed. How can we sell it quick so we are not responsible for 2 mortgages?

Where is the house located?
This is why it's so essential that renters are held to providing first month, last month, and damage deposit money up front. This hopefully will provide owners with a little leverage.

On the topic of selling quickly....a local agent will be the best resource for this information. But remember this, buyers are seeking great value, superior location, excellent condition, and return on their investment.

So making the home "shine" in every way possible and pricing it right should give you two of the four desired qualities.

Find an agent and make sure your home is worth what you owe.
Once you have an agent you trust, list the property at Market Value. If you would like I can refer you to an agent in Charlotte that will be able to help you.
I am confident there are many Realtors in your area who would be looking forward to a motivated seller. Keep in mind most areas have a shortage of inventory. Talk to an internet savvy Realtor in Charlotte. If you need a referral please reach out to me directly I know a couple good ones in Charlotte. Clearly with a good strategy your home can be sold fast for top dollar.

Endre Barath, Jr.
Berkshire Hathaway
Beverly Hills, CA
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Get it listed for sale immediately with the best local agent you can find. A great agent will tell you the truth and help you get top dollar. They will only recommend the upgrades or repairs that pay for themselves and can help you get a buyer as quickly as possible.
I wrote a blog series called, 4 Keys to Selling Your Home Quickly and for Top Dollar. You may find the information there helpful. I've attached a link below.