What are your top 5 strategies to marketing a $3M property? How important is good photography?

Asked by Spotsplash, San Diego, CA Tue Nov 16, 2010

Answers

3
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Nov 16, 2010
With a $3 M dollar home clear and concise photography is a top priority to produce quaility marketing to reach potential buyers.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Spostsplash,
Great photography is critical at any price point. You need to draw in a potential buyer and create an atmosphere which is inviting and creates value in excess of your asking price.
As others have said however, the best pictures won't bring a buyer if you are overpriced, so the buyer has to see value at your price point.
1. Price,
2. Exposure
3. Staging
4. Marketing materials, flyers, virtual tours.
5. Ongoing market knowledge.
Ongoing market knowledge is critical in knowing what the competition is, what is selling and why and what is sitting. I tour comparables in my market for my listings regularly to make certain we are well priced, marketed & staged. If you need a referral, let me know. I have good contacts in San Diego.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Top five considerations:

1. Price
2. Visibility
3. Curb appreal
4. Price
5. Visibility

Regardless of the price point of the property it's always best that the property be presented in a professional manner....excellent quality and as many as possible are a must!