What are your forecast on Real Estate sells in Miami Beach.?

Asked by JL Delbeke Sotheby's, Miami Beach, FL Fri Jun 1, 2007

Answers

7
JL Delbeke S…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Ok ,every body agrees ... inventory down and sales up...Price are coming back up....We (i guess) all agree for Miami Beach at least and Miami in some pocket area.
Now, what happen to the Real Estate Market if we have a European Crisis,or a war between Israel and Iran or a US fight between republican and demodrat on rising the debt ceilling...
Or all together...
What do you thing Real estate Market will look likein Miami ,FL?
Sophie Bamps, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sat Jun 2, 2012
Hi Jean-Louis,

Forecast is steady, the market is slowly rising and the inventory is going down.
There are still some amazing deals to be made though.

Let me know if you like me to send you some listings to look at.

Sophie Bamps
Engel & Voelkers
(305)206-8867
bampssophie@gmail.com
Gisele Zachar…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Fri Jun 1, 2012
I see number of sales in the Miami Beach area increasing and prices are still steady, therefore it is a good time to buy. Prices are still very affordable to foreigners, and banks are a bit more flexible and giving out loans.
Miami is now attracting buyers from India. Many Indians own condos in New York and now they are coming down to Miami Beach and they are buying in bulk.

Gisele Zachar
The Campins Co.
http://www.sellinginmiami.com
Broker Associate
Thomas Martin, , USA, Mobile, AL
Tue Dec 25, 2007
I'm here in Aventura/ North Miami Beach if you drive up and down A1A you will see skyscrapers with condo after unfinished condo. The inventory is staggering and I anticipate it to continue to rise as they finish building well into 2008-09. However, I feel the happening areas of south beach between 1st all the way up to 50th-60th streets will always sell and always be in demand. People from all over the world want to live on or near South beach, Florida. The closer you can buy to the action the better off you will be.

Thomas Martin
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Thu Dec 20, 2007
Nobody can accurately predict the future of the markets. We can take some historical data and come to some likely scenario. Miami Beach is a special market, althought prices seem out of control, oceanfront and waterfront property tends to hold on better than others. Miami Beach is all about The Destination, a Lifestyle Miami Beach is second to none.
Web Reference:  http://www.DBA22.com
Manny Aguilar, , Miami Lakes, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2007
The Miami Real Estate market continues to report strong activity levels compared to other parts of the country. Miami, which remains one of the leading real estate markets in the country, is the focus of the Real Estate market’s attention.
Since South Florida is one of the best places to retire in, thousands of people move into the state every week. Both national and international investors buy properties that allow the activity levels of the state to remain high.
The Miami area is a complicated market to analyze since majority of the homebuyers are not from Miami. Most wealthy people from South and Central America have second homes in Miami.
Listing have drop recently, but it is directly because listing have expired and sellers are reluctant to re-list.
I believe in looking a the numbers that only 35% of listing will sell.
Price Right and you will sell.

The Keyes Home Team

Best Regards

Manny A.
Web Reference:  http://www.keyes-miami.com
Florida Mort…, , Pembroke Pines, FL
Fri Jun 8, 2007
I have seen a softening in the markets, but I don't think it will last much longer. We still have a robust economy and good demand (ex-investors) so prices will likely rise again soon.