What are the comps in zip code 90062 near 1477 West 49th Street, Los Angeles, CA?

Asked by Guis Chapple, Los Angeles, CA Mon Aug 27, 2007

Answers

3
Maggie, your REALTOR®’s answer
Maggie, your…, , Long Beach, CA
Mon Aug 27, 2007
I checked with the Los Angeles Tax Records of Comparable homes sold in your area within the last 6 months and the SOLD home prices range from $430,000 to $480,000. The average price/square foot is in the range of $368 to $445/sq foot. The best would be for an onsite visit of the property to determine the other features that would affect the subject property's value. Please feel free to contact me at the website below. There are many factors that affect the price of a home and this necessitates a visual inspection of the home and the surrounding homes currently for sale. Current market conditions are most favorable for buyers and the asking price would be based on the comparables as well as your motivation to sell and your timing.
Igor Korosec, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Nov 14, 2008
Please go to http://www.besthollywoodhomes.com/ProfileReport.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions about it or if you would like more details on this property.

Igor Korosec
310-499-1305
Monique & Joe…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Aug 10, 2008
Hello Guis,

Old question but if you are still looking for comps in 90062, let me know and send me your email.

Monique Carrabba
Keller Williams Wilshire
mcarrabba@kw.com