Definately some good responses here....
I would add to that...
* de-clutter the kitchen...remove magnets from the refridgerator, remove small applicances from the counter tops, etc.
* new towels in the bathrooms, some silk plants or fresh flowers if so desired
* paint or clean the front door so the first impression is a good one. Also, polish the doorknobs
* dust and remove cobwebs from exterior entryway light fixtures
* dust interior ceiling light fixtures
* de clutter wherever you can....that is so important.
* Definately spruce up the outside with weed removal, some new flowers/plants, and fresh mulch
There are so many things that can be done with little or no cost, to increase the value of your home!
Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty