We sold our house "owner financed". The payoff occurred in March 2012. We have the deed & want to transfer to new owner. Do we need a?

Asked by Jeff C, Marysville, CA Fri Dec 7, 2012

title co? Or can we use a notary and go to the County Recorder's office to complete.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Dec 7, 2012
I don't believe you need a notary - we don't use notaries for cash transactions and the deed is signed in those transactions, so this should be similar. As long as you have the correct forms, you should be good to go.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Red Bluff Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more