We have someone that wants to buy our house and we have not listed with a realtor. Where can we the information needed to do this transaction in?

Asked by Douplex, Devils Lake, ND Wed Apr 7, 2010

Devils Lake, nd

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Christopher…, Agent, Methuen, MA
Wed Apr 7, 2010
You could also contact a title insurance company. Here is one that I just found online that services ND


I don't have any experience dealing with this company and I'm not recommending them, but a company like this can help you with your closing.
0 votes
Christopher…, Agent, Methuen, MA
Wed Apr 7, 2010
If you contact a local real estate attorney they should be able to help you with your transaction.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more