We have a 2/2 in CP on Eaton Lane. We are considering a move out of state. What is average time on market?

Asked by Kconn, College Park, Orlando, FL Sat Oct 29, 2011

Answers

11
Richard, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Sep 10, 2012
You rock man, I love CP. When people move here, they usually have the hardest time moving out. Where are you moving to or are you moving UP in CP?

Feel free to respond @ RichardSellsRealty@gmail.com
Alys Esmond, , Orlando, FL
Sat Oct 29, 2011
Hi Kconn,

Beyond condition and pricing, financial constraints on a property play a significant role in how long a home is on the market and how long it takes to close.

If you are one of those few homeowners in the enviable position of owing less on your home than its current market value or can afford to bring the cash to cover the deficit, you are at a distinct advantage over those short-selling their homes.

Here's some information for the area bordered by I-4, OBT, 50 and Maury and W. Par in the past 90 days:

Total sales: 51 Days to contract: 114 Days to close: 172
Short Sales: 15 Days to contract: 145 Days to close: 245
No Special Sale Provisions: 33 Days to contract: 103 Days to close: 144

Fortunately, there have only been 3 REO sales in CP (73 and 116 days respectively).

A 2/2 is at a disadvantage to the market, as a majority of buyers seek a minimum of 3 bedrooms, but extra features like a garage or outdoor living spaces or recent "upkeep" renovations like a roof replacement can balance this out.

Every home is unique, and there is a unique buyer for every home.

If you'd like to discuss you options with information more specific to your home, I'd love to help you in your decision making process.

Feel free to drop me a line

Alys Esmond
Century 21 Professional Group, Inc.
alys.esmond@century21.com
(321)695-5593
Carol Bauza, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri May 10, 2013
Yikes!
If you still are considering and/or are ready, let me know, I have a buyer looking for just that!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Tom Songer, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri May 10, 2013
Check it out...find out what's selling and for how long in 32804 Let me know if I,can help. http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.orlandorealtors.org/resource/re… ~ Tom Songer And Associates Keller Williams Realty (downtown Orlando 25 years) 407-758-8102
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Right now the average time is 125 day approximately....
Alexander Gr…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Hello Kcon

CP is probably the hottest area in Orlando.
Properties sell in DAYS.
I am a CP resident myself and wish I had more inventory there.
Homes are selling like hotcakes.

Call me any time at 407-929-9674

Have a great day.

Alexander
Lisa Lauer, Agent, Maitland, FL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
If you do not already have your property listed with a real estate company, please contact me.
I can sell your property for a 3% commission. I am also a sellers agent and represent your interests, not the buyers. I can get you the highest and best price for your property. Lisa Lauer Buy A Place Florida 407 539 3004/ 407 655 8896
Ken Anderson, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Oct 29, 2011
College Park is a very active area. I've toured a number of the listings and found the market to be quite active. There are numerous homes in a pending status this is always a factor of price and desirability. A cute well kept home priced fairly has a good chance of bringing a buyer in faurly short order. Inventories are extremely low and as a result what is on the market is selling pretty quick. The last report that came our for the entire area was at about 100 days on the market, I can tell you many I have dealt with, see less than 2 weeks.

Agents vary greatly with how they present your home. Some factors you should have, at least 12pictures, a completed MLS ( many agents cut corners on this) and of course great coverage on the internet. there are only a handful of us that actually set up preferential accounts on sites like Trulia. or realtor.com. There are so many other areas that are important as well. Also, many don't like to talk about lines 704 or 705 of the HUD.... this is where they charge you an additional "administrative fees".. Those can add $200-$500 on your costs to sell.(above the commission)

Your motivation to sell needs to be balanced with the market conditions in order to reach a fair price in a timely fashion.

If I can be of assistance, feel free to call.

Ken Anderson
ApexOne Realty, Inc
321-246-3190
ken@ken4u.com
http://www.apexonerealty.com
Carol Bauza, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Oct 29, 2011
Kconn,

Thanks for reaching out to Trulia for answers!
You'll get a variety of them for some great agents!

There are so many variables to listing a property and if marketed correctly and aggressively it should move quickly with the limited inventory available to agents these days...It is a sellers market!!!!
You should interview agents and see who has the best presentation to market your home.

Feel free to email me if you would like a Market Analysis and or a Listing Presentation.

Whatever you choose....Good Luck!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Alexander Gr…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Sat Oct 29, 2011
Hello;

I am a Realtor and resident of CP and my oppinion would be that it sells quicker than in other places.
Of course, Like Richard said, the condition of the property will affect it.

I can come by any time to take a look and give you my professional oppinion.

Call me any time at 407-929-9674

Have a great day.

Alexander
Richard Tres…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Oct 29, 2011
Hi Kconn,

It is likely to be a function of pricing and property condition? Homes in good condition and priced correctly are selling very quickly giving the reduced inventory available at this time. Other homes may take longer to get sold. I would be glad to assist you with a more in depth review of your situation if you would like to discuss it. You can reach me at 407-421-.3002.

And just to answer your question, the current 32804 average for 2011 is 78 days to contract and 128 days to closing.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Rick Tressler
TCAT Realty