We have a 3 bedroom 2 bath home in Waxahachie and are looking to gain more space. How is the market in Waxahachie looking to sell??

Asked by Charlie & Jen Garst, 75203 Mon Jul 4, 2011

We are in the History Maker neighborhood by the Show Biz. We are in the back side of Karsen heights. Have over 1600 sq ft, fenced yard. How long has it taken similar homes to sell? What are our chances of making a small profit if we still owe about 110,00?

Answers

4
Meghann Mons…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Dec 8, 2013
Jen, for our company, the market is hot! We are selling homes in Waxahachie within 45-60 days! karsen Heights is a great location. Please feel free to contact me! I would be happy to help you with your property!
I have a home in that area now.
Flag Sun Dec 8, 2013
Pattylarry C…, Home Buyer, Grandview, MO
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Jen, we are considering buying in Waxahachie. Can you give me more information about your property?
Jennifer Fox, Agent, Arlington, TX
Tue May 29, 2012
market is awesome to sell and buy..interest rate are low and buyers are abundant right now!
to buy you can get awesome dealsa and get a low interest rate of 3.5% that is the lowest i have ever seen it!

give me a call I can list your home and give a deal to sell, I am the owner of my company so i can give you the most and save you thousands !

Jennifer Fox
Fox Realtors
817-401-9432
Scott Kenne…, Agent, GRand Prairie, TX
Fri Aug 5, 2011
Hi Jen

I would need your exact address to make an acurate determination at what price and how fast your home would sell. If the home is priced and marketed correctly it will sell. I would love to talk to you more about it please give a call 817-312-0097 or send me an email scottkennedy@judgefite.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon

Scott Kennedy
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company
817-312-0097
scottkennedy@judgefite.com
http://www.dfwhomeadvisor.com