We are wanting to sell our house. However, we are uncertain of where or how to begin this process?

Asked by Charliesangel, Siloam Springs, AR Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

4
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Jun 6, 2012
You start by contacting Realtors you know, have heard of or have been suggested by friends to you. If you have none then call some real estate offices and ask a couple agents to come to your house and do a CMA to show you the value of the home in their opinion. Pick the one you like best.
Joyce Shacke…, Agent, Bella Vista, AR
Wed Jun 6, 2012
We can do a market analysis on your home to give you an comparision of what has sold in your area in the past year. Give me a call and I'll be glad to help you. My office is in Bella Vista but I list and sell all of NW Arkansas. I'm Joyce Shackelford. My cell is 479-640-6613
Hi, Joyce.
We would love to put our house back on the market and your help would be much appreciated. Our address is 806 Almond St. SW 72736.
Thanks!
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
Steven Atwell, Agent, Sulphur Springs, AR
Wed Jun 6, 2012
I can help you . You can call me any time 479-298-3224
Timothy Craig, Agent, Gravette, AR
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Contact A local Coldwell Banker Agent and they will assist you in selling and marketing your home