We are interested in finding a buyer for our Grosse Pointe Woods Home. The price is at an all time low. The

Asked by Mary, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI Sun May 4, 2008

condition of the house is great. All improvements to the house genuinely reflect the 1950 Georgian Colonial style. We are asking 398,500 which is 110,000 less than we were asking a year ago. Land contract available. Five minutes from St. John's Hospital/15 minutes from downtown.

Answers

2
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Sun May 4, 2008
Mary
I think that this post violates the community guidelines. There is no question here. This is not a bulletin board. If you want to list your home on Trulia, then you need to have it listed with a Realtor. The buyer that first sees the home they sees it with a Realtor 90% of the time. So if your goal is to sell for the highest price in the shortest amount of time, interview three Realtors and select one.
Wynne Achatz, Agent, Marine City, MI
Sun May 4, 2008
Is your home listed with a REALTOR. For the Best results you should list it wih a REALTOR that is full time for about the best price you can sell it for. With the market the way it is and so many choices, this will provide the quickest results. I will be happy to refer you to a top agent in your area. I have been active in real estate brokerage for over 30 years and know many of the Grosse pointe agents.
Web Reference:  http://www.wynnea.com