Wanting to put my Elkhart house on the market. On Erwin. It's being rented tho they're unable to finance.What's the process if sold in

Asked by Reesee Pc, "M" Streets, Dallas, TX Sat Apr 27, 2013

a TIMELY manner

Answers

4
Tom & Katrina…, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Sat Apr 27, 2013
The terms of your current lease are important, as your tenants have rights. As several agents have already stated, digital signatures can be used so there is no need to travel back to Elkhart. You should interview several agents and discuss their marketing plan and how skilled they are in working with out of town buyers. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and send you my video listing presentation.

You can contact The Canarecci Group at info@IndianasBestHomes.com
Christina Ha…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Morristown, TN
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Reese,

I believe you are wanting to wait until your tenants lease is up to sell your home. However, you can sell it as long as you give enough notice to your tenants. They can stay in the home while you are selling it. You may want to discuss your options with a local agent. Also you may want to notify your tenants of the credit restoration and score improvement services we offer.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Banker of more than 10 years.
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Ava1040, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Sat Apr 27, 2013
It can all be handled electronically.
Do your tenants have a lease?
I can give you comparables of similar homes that have sold.
We have buyers looking in that area.
All I will need is a key and we can handle the contract signatures with Docusign.
Coldwell Banker is #1 Agency in Northern Indiana, I will do a great job for you. My cell is 574-536-7902 or email ava1040@msn.com.
I have a home on the market that has a tenant so you will be in good hands. Call me, Ava Breniser, Coldwell Banker Realtor
John Sands, Agent, Goshen, IN
Sat Apr 27, 2013
It appears you live in Dallas. Everything can be handled remotely so you do not need to travel to Elkhart. I use Docusign for digital signing of all listing & sale documents. All we need:

1. Key

2. Determine the renters status: will they be living there as the house is marketed? Do they have a place to go once it's sold?

3. Price: I can email comparables to you and then we can discuss pricing strategy.

It's easier to talk about the process, but this gets you started. Call my cell: 574-370-0338.

--John Sands, Remax Results.