Robby Fayas,  in Pensacola, FL

Want to move out of Pensacola, Fl. Home values near by are low. How do I sell?

Asked by Robby Fayas, Pensacola, FL Fri Nov 11, 2011

Answers

10
Robby, there is no quick answer or cure. Many factors are in play here. One of the most important is when do you want to move and how long are you willing to wait to do it. Yes, values are lower than they were i n 2004; and, they are lower everywhere. You may need to sell low in order to buy low. The good news is the interest rates are setting new low historical levels, so you'll be able to capitalize on this where you land. Always consult a professional Realtor. If we don't know the answers we'll be able to give you direction on who will. Call me to discuss you own needs and we'll take a look at your options together.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 11, 2011
True Bobbi there are no easy answers to this question. Your neighborhood can be a drain on the price of your home. First you need to get an accurate sense of the value of your home in comparison to all the homes selling in your immediate area. Even if you have foreclosures and short sales this does not mean your home is never going to sell or you will not get fair market value. One of the things I see sellers doing that degrades the value further of their home is not keeping them sparkling clean. The cheapest thing in the world to make your home look good is a fresh coat of paint. And a clean smell when that potential buyer opens your front door counts for so much. You do not have to have an manicured lawn but you should have it as neat as it possibly can be. Do not leave your trash can in front of your garage door for all the world to see. What I am saying is that pure common sense make a dramatic difference. If my sellers are willing I will give them advice on staging their home. I have even helped with landscaping. It is a daunting task to have your home on the market but on the day when you feel the worst and just cannot stand the idea of making the kids put all the toys away might just be the day the person who buys your home will see it...........Also you need someone who tells your home's story to the world correctly and attractively.....and that happens in the way it is presented on the internet......It always amazes me when I see a photo that is blurry or the first picture of the home you see, which should be the premier picture for your home, was taken when the lighting was wrong and all you see is the dark shadow of a home.........Or when you click on the address of your home and the map is incorrect! Selling a home is the combined work of home owner and Realtor doing their job!
Your may want to consider selling your home with the existing financing in place. Buyers who are unable to get traditional financing will pay a higher price for a home and generally understand that O.F. sellers will require more down...typically 10%. This is happening all across the country because the credit markets are still too tight to allow most buyers to obtain financing, including the large majority of self-employed buyers.
Web Reference: http://www.phgbrokers.com
Hello Robby, I looked at your house online and see the situation you are in. The agent that had your house previously listed should have told you the approximate selling price, I saw what it was listed for; you are correct, in that sales around you are real low which is unfortunate but reality not only in your area but through out the area. Look up on the property appraiser's website what the valuation of your house is. Your mortgage company is the first place to find out what your options are. They may want to do a loan modification, if so, ask them what purpose would that serve for you. My guess at this point without even talking to you and seeing what you paid for your home and the market now is to talk to your bank about the short sale avenue, that is only if you do not have the difference to pay off the deficiency balance when sold.
I realize you’re caught up in a bad situation. I can assist with you in solving what now seen to be bad times. Let’s start, give me a call. The next step is to dial 850 255-1623 and ask for Mike.
There are 3 basic solutions.

1 Sell for current market value if you have equity in the property.

2 Short sell the property if you have negative equity

3 Sell for market value and pay the difference at closing if that what it takes to prevent future losses.

I'll help you.
Call me at 850-565-0159 and lets sit down and talk about your unique situation. I have helped many other sellers in similar situations move on with their lives. There ARE solutions.
and you will need to sell at or BELOW those low prices!!!!
There are many potential variables in your question, and possibl programs available to you based upon your specific situation. Feel free to give me a call to discuss in further detail. No charge to you until the selling commission should you decide to sell.
Consider contacting a few local agents from different realty companies, and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and determine worth. If you need to sell, do consider hiring one one of those agents as your listing agent.