Want to list house for sale which is in Spring Lake Heights NJ

Asked by Allenwoodmeema, McDonough, GA Wed Nov 20, 2013

Answers

7
Jonathan Fac…, Other Pro, Bridgewater, NJ
Sat Jan 11, 2014

You have 2 choices. Doing it yourself or hiring the help of a competent real estate agent. There are a lot of tools to help you go at it FSBO if you decide to put in the effort, manage the calls, and coordinate to show your house, etc. Postlets.com is a great syndication website that will post your Property Ad to several of the big name sites such as Trulia, Zillow, hotpads, etc. Best of all it is FREE. You can also pay for a listing on the FSBO.com website which will help you get more exposure. Realtor.com allows you to post your property to the MLS and work with buyer's agents. If you go the FSBO route, do your due diligence and remember to keep the emotion out of the asking price. I know it can be difficult, but the sooner you understand your selling a product and not a house full of cherished memories, the quicker you will sell your home. Also, make sure to hire a good attorney to handle the closing. If you are a complete newbie to selling a home, I would enlist the help of the professionals. Best of luck!
Michael Skea, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Sat Jan 11, 2014

It would be my pleasure to assist you. I have listed/sold 4 homes in Spring Lake Heights over the last 14 months. The market is appreciating slightly throughout the entirety of our southeastern Monmouth County submarket. The typical holiday selling season slow down did not occur this year. Earlier this week, I placed a home Under Contract in Spring Lake listed at $1.095M.

Currently, buyers are abundant at all price points and there is a limited inventory of homes for sale in our area. As a result, I highly encourage you to list your home in anticipation of what is sure to be a strong spring selling season.

Upon hearing from you, I will be able to provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis to get the ball rolling. Notwithstanding your presence in Georgia, I am certain that we will be able to communicate regularly with the goal of selling your home at a very competitive price.

The Sotheby's brand is highly respected in our market and with its global reach, we can provide your home with the extensive marketing program it deserves. I may be reached at 732-272-5898. Thank you.

Michael Skea
Realtor Associate
Ward Wight Sotheby's International Realty

732-272-5898
michael.skea@sothebysrealty.com
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Tue Nov 26, 2013
I used to live in Spring Lake Heights so I know the town and area well. All I can say is I still love it. I am an experienced full time Broker/ Sales associate in Monmouth County with over 20 years experience. Feel free to call or email me to discuss your needs.

Regards

Joan Congilose
Broker/ Sales Associate
RE/MAX Central
Cell (732) 232-5277
thatsmyrealtor@gmail.com
Susan Careat…, Agent, Avon by the Sea, NJ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Good day!
Would love to assist you...
About the market:
Home prices are on the rise in this very special community. Highlights attracting buyers are; solid family oriented community, fabulous school ratings, close proximity to major forms of transportation for commuters, biking distance to pristine beaches plus a very high walk ability score!
About our company:
Diane Turton, Realtors is the well branded independent agency at the Jersey Shore. With 16 offices from Beach Haven to Rumson - we have the local talent and knowledge. We are currently the #1 Agency in Spring Lake Heights, almost 2 to 1 over the next Broker. We work hard to get our sellers the highest price in the least amount of time.
About me:
Full time award winning Realtor for over 22 years with my predominant market in the Spring Lake area. I lived in Spring Lake for 18 years raising my family there as a single working Mom. I now reside in Spring Lake Heights, only a few blocks from my daughter and son in law and their 3 children. I know the area - I sell the area!
take care and good luck!
Scareatti@dianeturton.com or 732.614.8372 for more info!
Susan McLaug…, Agent, Shrewsbury, NJ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
I just closed a sale yesterday in SLH, after just 30 days on the market. I'd be happy to get yours going and get it sold for you. The process is smooth, just give me a call.

Susan McLaughlin
732-768-1068

Keller Williams Realty - East Monmouth
Jane Jennings, Agent, Mountain Lakes, NJ
Wed Nov 20, 2013

There are many things to take into consideration in terms of selling a property as Prentiss mentioned below. What has motivated you to list your home for sale? Your post indicates that your in GA. Is the house in Spring Lake Heights a 2nd home or a family members home?

Coldwell Banker is a great company to handle home sales. They have been in business for over 100 years and have many offices in NJ including Spring Lake. We have amazing marketing strategies and great support and resources for both sellers and buyers.

If you'd like more information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me.

Jane Jennings
Real Estate Professional
Coldwell Banker
Office: 973-263-0400
Email: jane.jennings@cbmoves.com
Prentiss Holt, , Nashville, TN
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hello there!

Selling your home is often a daunting endeavor. There are dozens of questions to consider, such as whether to use a real estate agent or not, what the listing price should be, and whether to wait until you sell you current home before buying your next one.

There are also contracts to think about, as well as home inspections, open houses, advertising, and more! If you decide to sell on your own, you face a formidable task, especially in a buyer's market. Having a real estate professional by your side can make the road ahead much easier, saving you valuable time, and negotiating the best price possible for your home.

Do you already have an agent working the property? Have you gotten a Comparative Market Analysis? What is the address of the property, and what are its details? Is there a certain amount you would ideally like to make from the sale?

If you can, please shoot me an email with the answers to these questions at: theholtrealestategroup@gmail.com, and I'll work to connect you with a top-tier listing agent!