WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT SELLING MY HOUSE IN SARATOGA N. Y.

Asked by Rocky, Saratoga Springs, NY Thu Feb 10, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME LIST MY HOUSE

Answers

6
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Feb 10, 2011
Consider inviting and interviewing in person a few local agents, or as many as needed, from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer--ask what marketing strategies will be implemented; what plans will be put in place to coordinate meetings with buyers; what feedback (communication) can you expect and with what frequency; will data be supplied to help establish a fair and marketable asking price; will buyers be pre-screened and required to have mortgage pre-approvals when submitting offers; what other services does the agency offer, if any, etc., choose your agent with care.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Dec 10, 2013
Question posted FEB 2011.
Don't be silly.
Wendy Gillig…, Agent, Latham, NY
Tue Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to Keller Williams in Saratoga Springs, NY. I would be glad to help anyone with questions on how to get your home sold. To schedule a time to hear about my marketing plan, please call me at 518 860 3109. I would be more than happy to walk you through the home selling process.
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Im sure you probably already listed it and it should be sold by now.... But if not... Give me a call!
Homes are selling very well right now!
Rachel A Kopp, Agent, Saratoga Springs, NY
Thu Feb 10, 2011
Hi Rocky,
I'd be glad to meet with you and assist you in the sale of your home. I have many resources available that will allow me to market your property effectively - especially with online exposure, and if you listed with me your home will have plenty of that. I know Saratoga Springs well, my office is located right on Rte 50, and I have most recently listed and sold a property on Clinton St. Please contact me via email at rachelautumn@yahoo.com and I can start working for you right away.
Rachel Kopp
Keller Williams Saratoga Springs
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Feb 10, 2011
Rocky,

Jesse Lena of Advantage Realty is located in Satatoga and would be an excellent resource. Jesse's number is 518-369-2730. Please tell him that Bill referred you to him.

Best of luck,