Liloi L. Hon, Home Seller in Albany, NY

WHAT IS MY HOUSE WORTH?

Asked by Liloi L. Hon, Albany, NY Fri Sep 7, 2007

CENTER HALL CONOLIAL WITH 1600 SQ FT ON N.MAIN AVE WITH A DOUBLE LOT ON CORNER

WITH MANY UPGRADES

Answers

4
Mr.P, , Arizona
Fri Sep 7, 2007
Liloi
If you want a guesstimate go to Zillow. If you want a professional opinion of value in today's market. Call a local Realtor who specializes in your market.
Good Luck
Doug Bricker, , Albany, NY
Thu Aug 19, 2010
As the other replys have stated the best way to calculate value is to have an experienced professional do a Comparative Market Analysis on your home. With a qucik visit to your home I can gather the needed information so that your many upgrades can be figured into the pricing. In today's market experience and honesty matter and my 20 years of local Capital Region experience will assure you that you have the correct information to make an informed pricing decision.

There is no cost for this service and there is a $250 Courtesy Credit at closing for my Trulia clients. Feel free to call or e-mail me for more information.

Doug Bricker
Associate Broker
Re/Max Premier
518-724-6871 direct line
518-581-0701 fax
dougbrick@aol.com (e-mail)
http://www.dougbricker.com (website)
Your Real Estate Professional
Web Reference:  http://www.dougbricker.com
Cathy Rackha…, Agent, Albany, GA
Tue Jun 10, 2008
If you are located in Albany, Oregon I would be happy to do a complimentry market analysis for you showing what homes similar to yours have sold for in the last 6 to 12 months and those that are currently active on the market. This will help you to determine a good asking price for your home. E-mail me with your contact information so we can set up a time for me to meet with you and look at your home.

Its my pleasure to serve,
Cathy

Cathy Rackham,
Licenced Broker in Albany Oregon
Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers
crackham@valleybrokers.com
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Sat Sep 8, 2007
Lilo
You ask a question that is impossible for anyone but a local Realtor to answer.

I can tell you that a property is worth what a willing, knowledgeable, and able buyrer will pay, and at a price at which the seller will agree. That is how I define Market Value.

The purchase of a home is an emotional mission and with so many variables, the best way to find the answer is to ask a Realtor (or two).
Keith