Ronnie Deard…, Home Seller in 93560

WHAT IS MY HOME WORTH 2501 SUMMERCHASE AVENUE ROSAMOND, CA 93560 3 BED 2 BATH EXCELLENT CONDITION?

Asked by Ronnie Deardorff, 93560 Fri Mar 21, 2008

email chongandron@yahoo.com

Answers

5
Tehachapi Mo…, Agent, Tehachapi, CA
Mon Dec 9, 2013
My office handles the Rosamond area, please feel free to click on my profile and contact me if I can be of some help to you.

Tesa Noonan, REALTOR
The Analyst, Home Buyer, Rosamond, CA
Sat Mar 29, 2008
I will try and answer your question with data rather than opinion. In 1998 the average value of an average home in Rosamond, CA was around $56-67k. In 2006 that price had increased to $250-310k. That's an appreciation of around 400% based on shaky fundamentals and poor judgment.

However, a house just down the street closed on 02/22/08 for $219k. This price was most likely agreed upon back in December 2007, when some in the area were still hopeful of a slow decline and quick recovery. Given the current taxable value on this property, I believe that you can make a small profit; however, the days of irrational pricing and the P.T. Barnum style Real Estate party here are over.

Until, the banks start relinquishing foreclosed properties, which outnumber resale, and new construction in this town, I really can not establish a price point based on historic and present data for this town.
M, , Florida
Fri Mar 21, 2008
Ronnie
Please click on this link, it should answer your question. Best of luck! http://www.zillow.com/search/RealEstateSearch.htm?dg=dg2&…
Marian Schaffer
The Schaffer Realty Group
http://www.marianschafferrealty.com
Hi, , Virginia
Fri Mar 21, 2008
30% less than it was in 2007
thats the simple answer for CA in general
keep your house
why do you want sell it?
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Fri Mar 21, 2008
Ronnie
Thank you for your post. I will see if I can find someone to help you. Asking for a value online is sort of like giving someone a haircut online. Does not work too well.

You need an assessment by a local market expert who can evaulate your situation based on your property, your neighborhood, and your personal circumstances.

If you need to sell, particularly in this market, remember that the highest price is not necessarily the right price. If you need to get your home sold, then select the Realtor who you believe has YOUR best interests at heart.