Vacant lot in Milwaukee. Taxes paid current & property is free & clear of any liens/violations. Want to deed over. what is best source to get?

Asked by Manderso, Milwaukee County, WI Fri Jun 17, 2011

rid of? My company is the owner of the vacant lot located at 2355 - 2357 N 45TH ST, Milwaukee, WI 53210 . The property was Foreclosed on, and during the process, the dwelling was “razed” by the City of Milwaukee... in essence, leaving us the vacant lot.

We have no need for this vacant lot and are willing to deed it over to one who expresses interest in taking ownership. The taxes have been paid current, and the property is free and clear of any liens/violations.

If you have any interest, or know of anyone that would be interested in taking possession of the vacant lot we own at the above address, please feel free to contact me, my information is below. Michelle (410) 403-2067/ manderso@beltwaycapital.com