Twnhse Condo been on the market too long, how do I find out who is the best selling agent in New Haven?

Asked by None, New Haven, CT Fri Jun 5, 2009

Need a new agent, only looking for agent with a record of condo sales.

Answers

3
David Rossi, Agent, New Haven, CT
Sat Jun 6, 2009
To answer your question, the quickiest way is go one of the real estate office windows and see which agent has the most listings. Of course, this doesn't mean they have the most closings. I think this is what you are really asking, "Who can get my condo sold the fastest and at the highest price?" When you listed with your current agent, I'm sure you thought they were the one. Were they realistic about the listing price? Things aren't what they used to be. The marketing needs to change with the new reality.

David
P.S. My experience is with multi-families, not condos. So I'm just trying to give you some advice.
Linda Lang-B…, Agent, North Haven, CT
Sat Jun 6, 2009
Hello Home Seller,
I would be inerested in speaking to you about selling your condo. Marketing is essential in this market and I take it to another level. Part of my marketing is that I do a floorplan, 2 virtual tours, numerous digital photos, spirited remarks and pull all the infomation I can from town hall and the condo associaiton and internet advertisng to the max. Contact me at your conveneince and I would be happy to review and show you how I sell your property. Thank you in advance.

Linda Lang-Bankowski, Broker-REALTOR
CDPE~CRS~GRI~ABR~ASP~CSP~SRES~AHWD~ePro
Quinnipiac Realty, LLC
Cell (203) 619-4377 eFax (203) 306-3155
Linda@QuinnRe.com http://www.QuinnRe.com
31 Quinnipiac Avenue~North Haven~CT~06473
(203) 624-3000 Ext. 701 Fax (203) 624-3001
~Licensed in Connecticut~
Web Reference:  http://www.QuinnRe.com
Ann Heitland, Agent, Flagstaff, AZ
Fri Jun 5, 2009
I'd call some of the larger offices in New Haven and ask for the broker. Then ask him/her who his top selling agents are. Then look at some of their stuff on line. Then interview them. Good luck!