Trying to value condo at 234 Parker Road, Unit 1E, Osterville, MA

Asked by Shanbaum, Brookline, MA Wed Oct 16, 2013

Answers

6
Wen Farina, Agent, Reading, MA
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Get a few free market analysis from Realtors and you can then compare notes and have a better idea as to what the market value is.
Web Reference:  http://wenrealty.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Oct 16, 2013
You need to contact a local experienced Realtor, either a Buyers Agent if you want to buy a property or a Listing Agent if you want to put your home on the market. Both of course can assist you on both.
If you need a recommendation in your area, feel free to get back to me I gladly recommend a good local Realtor to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Erik Stacy, Agent, Osterville, MA
Wed Oct 16, 2013
Feel free to contact me to discuss, there are many factors and condo inventory is currently low in Osterville. I am located in the Osterville Office at Kinlin Grover Real Estate.
Kind regards, Erik
Erik Stacy
Kinlin Grover Real Estate
4 Wianno Avenue Osterville, MA 02655
estacy@kinlingrover.com
508-221-3985
http://www.erikstacy.mykinlingroveragent.com/
Lisa Cannata, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Wed Oct 16, 2013
There have been no sales in this complex since 2005 so puling five comps will prove difficult. The knowledge of the location for Aunt Tempy's and it's proximity to the village is what will be key in pricing the unit. I have an office right on Main St in Osterville should you decide you'd like to sell this unit.

Lisa Cannata
Robert Paul Properties
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Wed Oct 16, 2013
Pull at least 5 comp's in the immediate area sold within the last 12 months and compare them against the subject property to get your current market value. This requires knowledge of detailed value on certain upgrades of a home to make the calculations.

Happy to help if you need some guidance.

Territory Real Estate
Massachusetts #1 Brokerage for Home Buyer's
617 848 5407 ext 704
Web Reference:  http://territory.com
Lisa Cannata, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Wed Oct 16, 2013
I would be happy to provide you with a property price analysis. I would however need to view the unit in person to give you an accurate assessment. There are many variables that factor in to the value of a property. If this is your unit you can call or email me to set up an appointment to discuss.

Lisa Cannata
Senior Associate
Robert Paul Properties
774-353-7129
lcannata@robertpaul.com