Trying to have my property sold for?

Asked by Tiffany, Fremont, CA Mon Oct 27, 2008

Trying to have my property reassessed, what are (or where can I find) the prices homes sold for in the 94538 zip code prior to 3/31/08?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Mon Oct 27, 2008
Here is the web page for the county assessor, click on the appeal form to download.
Time is of the essence, must be completed by Dec. 31st.
Take Steven up on his offer. Try to get MLS data with color pictures to support your comps.
0 votes
Tiffany, , Fremont, CA
Mon Oct 27, 2008
Thank you both for your help, I'll be sure to follow your directions. Thanks! :)
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Oct 27, 2008
Steven has hit it on the head, you need either a current brokers price oppinion or even a current appraisal. Go on the cities website and get an abatement form and send it in with the bpo or appriasal, make sure you send it in with the dates specified, if you are late it wont count for this year.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Oct 27, 2008
Hi Tiffany, if you email me your actual address I will perform a Comparative Market Analysis that you can submit to have the reassesment done. It's best to have information on other property like yours to make the argument for a modification.

Best Regards,

Steven A. Ornellas, GRI, ABR, e-PRO, CMPS, RE Masters, MBA
REALTOR® / Mortgage Banker-Broker / Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist

Steven Anthony Real Estate & Financial Services
Expect Excellence. Get What You Expect.â„¢
Cell: 510.461.6011
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more